Ep 49: Fundraising, Europe, Gender, Markets, and More – Anna Gudmundson CEO Sensate
In this interview with Anna Gudmundson, CEO Sensate we cover:
- Entrepreneurship born or made?
- When do you get involved with a startup? At the beginning? Seed? Pre-seed?
- What are the critical factors for a startup? People. Market. Business Model. Business Case. Talking to Humans.
- What is Sensate? Infrasonic resonance consumer product aimed at stress response.
- How do you develop the market? What market channels?
- How do you raise money?
- The Silicon Valley VC Myth.
- United States vs Europe.
- Female entrepreneurs
- Words of wisdom
- Anything is fixable
- Find mentors
- Life is about learning, growing and being out of your comfort zone
About the Guest:
Anna is a passionate business leader with 15+ years in exponential technologies. Previously a turn-around CEO, as well as VP Product and interim executive roles, she has helped companies optimize and deliver a product, brand, and business strategies. Anna is greatly interested in the intersection between technology and human evolution. Her recent focus on transformational technologies that have a massive positive impact in the world while having strong commercial viability was a key reason behind her joining Sensate. The company is using cutting-edge science, combining ancient wisdom and practices to solve the stress and anxiety crises, using innovative technology.
Philip Topham is The Savvy Founder. Philip has an inquisitive mind and a passion for ideas. He’s impatient to see tomorrow’s future today. He helps technical founders build the business they want. He helps established businesses tap into their start-up founder to conquer a changing world. With more than 25 years across start-ups and corporate roles, Philip has been everything from janitor to the Founder and Chief Everything Officer.
Words of Wisdom
- Ideas are worthless; revenues are priceless; surround yourself with smart people.
- Life is a journey – mole hills or mountains? it’s your choice.
Talk to The Savvy Founder:
Connect with The Savvy Founder:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thesavvyfounder
Website – https://philiptopham.com
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, share it with a fellow founder and business owner, so they took can shorten their journey, and build their business quicker.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Follow the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts or on your favorite podcast app.
Leave us a review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review.